Wednesday 21 August 2013

Because I am a woman

"Every woman wants a man who respects her for her values, virtues and ethics. She wants a man who is proud of her strong character and her unique personality.

 A man who can support her unconditionally and stay connected to her soulfully.

 A woman who loves you truly will never ask you to buy her expensive gifts. She won’t ask for diamonds, rubies or a promise to bring her a world of luxuries. 

She just wants your love, care and attention. 

She wants you to spend a lot of quality time with her and appreciate her for all that she does for you out of love and affection.

 Every woman is unique in her own way and she wants to be the most appealing woman in her man’s life.

 A woman’s heart is so full of love for the man of her life that she just gives it freely even for the little he does for her. 

She doesn’t want commitments and promises she just wanted to be loved to the core."




And i am that woman. Though sometimes ada jugak mintak macam2 nak makan itu ini. Pegi sana sini. haha.. 

But i am that woman who just wants your love and honesty. I put my trust on you. I gave you my heart and soul.  Never ask for anything else in return. Except for you, loving me back. Loving the best of me and accept the worst in me. To guide me, when i am wrong. To grow old with me. Making me laugh when i forget how to even smile. You are good at this. Do you know that?

I hate to admit. But we have wasted most of our precious times being apart from each other. So far apart that we only get to see each other once a month. That's only 12 times a YEAR! plus ada la tambah sket2 balik kerap2 tu pun tak sampai 5 kali kot. We were caught in our own busy and highly routined lives. You have your own life. And i lead another one on my own. I became so independent that you feel you are no longer needed. But please know that you are my strongest source of strength. Just by knowing that you are there, still holding on to me, still be patient with me, still loving me, dah cukup untuk me rasa kuat sangat.. That's my recipe of being a superwoman. YOUR superwoman. It's you and your love.




But this strong love have its risks. When you love too much, Allah will tests you. And a heart that loves deeply, when fall and broken, is almost impossible to fix. 

I believe, the best is yet to come. I'll be waiting. For you to come and fix my heart. So that i could love again. 

Please don't give up on me yet. I have loved you once. And i want to love you forever. Sampai syurga.. insyaAllah. I believe our love is still there, hiding somewhere. we just need to find it and bring it back. I believe you still have the will, the will to love me and see me happy. Build a home for me and our children. We could be happy again. And we will. Because I truly believe. 

No comments: