Friday 17 June 2011

I'm not Nora Elena. But i'm just as lucky :)

Woke up in the morning, with a bouquet of red roses beside me. Mom said, "Dari suamimu yang tercinta..", sambil tersengih2..

And aku pun bangun dengan terpinga-pinga.. dapat bunga pagi-pagi? Owh, before that, it's not really awal pagi, coz i was not well. Tak pegi keje. MC sebab demam, batuk, semput sume bercampur la.. seminggu jugak aku MC.

Then, baca kad yang terselit, of course it's from my beloved hubby, takkan from Seth Tan plak kan? haha..

Thanks kamu!! Eventhough i didn't get a whole car boot full of beautiful flowers :P, that flowers u sent me really made me smile for the whole day.. despite my not-so-very-good condition.

Here is the pic <3

I love you, En.Suami! You're the best! :)

3 comments:

shidahjess said...

take care of urself n babies tuh......npk muka mmg pucat.....may allah ease everything 4 rynn

Rynn said...

Thanks kak shida :)

_N.Othman said...

comel~!!!