Saturday 2 July 2011

A promising July~

June has been rough on me. But July started with a big smile on my face. :D


Owh, now i'm in my last trimester. Sudah masuk 6 bulan maa.. Perut sudah membesar dgn hebat. And dah start itchy2.. ouch! Kaki sudah sakit2 and a bit sembab. Berbaring bukan lagi satu perkara yang enak lagi asyik sebab it gives pressure on my pinggang and tulang rusuk (which i used to called tulang belang2.. haha).And i need to do some shoppings too! This part memang best. hehe. But i'm loving this experience. No matter how hard it is, it's so beautiful in its own way. Thank you Allah :)

Hubby is coming back next weekend insyaAllah. Awana Kijal!! Here we're coming!! Tak sabar nak show him my baby bump and let him feel them kicking in my perut. It has grown a lot bigger since we last met early June itu hari. I know he's just as excited as i am. Owh kamu, cepatlah pulang!!!

What else huh? I'm a bit tired actually. Siang tadi teman Kak Lily layan blues. Sian kakak ku yang sorang tu. Pastu shopping2.. Now kena rehat kot. I'm praying so that my July will be full of happiness.. ameen~ Nite. :)

No comments: