Thursday 3 October 2013

My Precious are turning 2 years old :)




Exactly 2 years ago, 2 beautiful angels was sent to me by the Almighty. The pain i had to bear was so great. I was cut open. Just so the both of you could see this world. But it was all worth the pain. Nothing can be compared to the joy i felt the moment i saw your faces. The first time i hold u in my hands. The first kiss i gave you. U smell like heaven. I wouldn't trade that memories for anything. That memories will forever remain insyaAllah. 



2 tahun telah berlalu. Ibu besarkan kamu berdua tanpa ayah di sisi. Walaupun payah, kadang2 ibu rasa mcm nak naik gila, but just when i thought i couldn't handle it anymore, u gave me the most beautiful smile i had ever seen. You both always climbed all over me. Maisara on my shoulder, Marissa on my stomach. That's your favorite spot. Haha.. And the pain was all gone. Just like that. You both are really a miracle. I love you so much. 

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY TO MARISSA AND MAISARA. MOGA MENJADI ANAK YANG SOLEHAH. AMEEN. HUGSS AND KISSES FOR BOTH ANAK IBU :)



No comments: