Sunday 20 October 2013

The Sweetest Love Story :)




I've once loved with all my heart.
But my heart was broken badly. 
I have come to a point where i didn't want to love again. 
I wanted to protect my heart from all the pains caused by love.
But along the way, i found out that i just couldn't do that.
Yes, love hurts. But it is even more hurtful to deny it while it is still strong within u. 
Now i've learned the real meaning of it. 
Love is full of lust. Love is full of excitement. Love is wonderful. 
But love is also full of mistakes. To love is to forgive. Love also means acceptance. 
Love doesn't ask you to forget, but to accept with an open heart. 
Accept, and move on. 
Someone have once told me. 
"If you wanna go FAST, go ALONE. If you wanna go FAR, go TOGETHER."
I wanna go far. Far to Jannah. Together with you. InsyaAllah. 

No comments: