Monday 11 November 2013

Feed the right wolf. It will win.



I have been feeding the wrong 'wolf'. And it almost win. I was feeding it everyday, every minute, every second. It became stronger and stronger each day. Tanpa aku sedar, the other 'wolf' should also be fed. 

It didn't make me any happier. Instead, it drove me crazy. Why did i choose to become that way? 

Today, i decided to kill the wolf. I know it's not gonna be easy since it has now become so strong. But i believe, if i feed the other wolf, as much as i fed the bad one, the good wolf could become even stronger, and eventually win. 

I want him to win. So, i will feed him. 

You.. help me. Let's feed the good wolf together. Until it becomes so healthy and strong and no other wolf could ever defeat him. Please.. help me. I can't do this alone. I need your help. 

No comments: