Thursday 21 November 2013

Happy birthday to me!

Hey, it's 21st November again! Today, i turned 9, for the 3rd times. Huehue..

3 more years to enter 30s. MasyaAllah. Haha.. Age is just a number afterall. Yang penting, jiwa.. cewaaaah!



This year, got a handbag from mr.hubby and a set of beauty supplements.. hehe. Thank you awak! But got no flowers. Why you no give me flowers? hahah.. leh tak tanya camtu?

Hmmm.. Didn't remember anything from last year punya birthday.. What did i do eh? What did i get? Seriously can't remember a bit.

Nak zoom in into zaman dulu-dulu boleh tak? fenfeeling sorang2 la plak petang2 ni kan.. huhu.

I really miss zaman dulu2 where my friends used to buat surprise birthday party or birthday treat. The last one i remember was this one.

Masa kat KMB siap kena baling telur, simbah dengan air tepung dalam baldi.. macam2.. walaupun kena buli, tapi seronok bukan main. haha.. I really missed those days.. When i said i missed it, doesn't mean i want it to happen again, at this age.. no no. Dah tua-tua ni rileks2 sudah.. tak larat dah nk berlari sambil dikejar dengan manusia2 yang cuba baling ko dgn telur dan tepung. haha..

And masa kat uk pun every year ada surprise birthday party from my friends.. Yang paling surprise meprise was done by my housemate masa 3rd year.. sangat2 happy waktu tu.. rasa macam pwincess.. hihi..

Zaman remaja memang best kan? I have nothing to regret Alhamdulillah. Surrounded by so many cool friends. Eventhough lately memang takde masa nak berjumpa and lepak2 macam dulu kala, at least i have these memories that i can cherished for the rest of my life. When i look back, i know my life was full of love and lovely people. Terima kasih ya Allah.

I miss my fwens!!! I miss my hubby! And i miss myself from back then!! Jom cari doremon? Nak pinjam laci masa lampau. tu ke nama laci tu eh? tak kesah la.. janji leh travel back to the past. hee..


And lastly, i wish myself for happines, stability, love, and prosperity.. Also may Allah guides me, gives me hidayah, gives me strength, gives me iman, makes me a good servant, isteri yang solehah, dan ibu yang mithali.. ameeen..




HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIN!!

No comments: