Tuesday 5 May 2009

The Notebook~


Finally, I got the chance to watch the movie, called Notebook. I wanted to watch it since last year lagi. But my dvd was broken in the middle of the story. I was so frustrated because my friends have been telling me that movie tu tersangatlah suweet muweet! A must see! And at last, it was shown on the tv.

Erm, i admit that movie best la! Tapi, tapi, tapi! somehow, i couldn't see anything sweet by being curang.. sorry guys! I just cannot accept it. I can't call it sweet, because to me, it is more like selfishness.

Memang la kita tak dapat nak menipu our feelings, kan? kan? Yes.. tapi.. what if something like that happen to us?

Our beloved kekasih tiba-tiba curang.. because suddenly dia rasa someone he met (obviously not u) adalah kekasih sejatinya, sedangkan kita yang all this while he was in love with, di ketepikan begitu saja. Sedih kan? kan? kan?

Very-very tak baik ok?! Sometimes we have to make sacrifices in our life. That's just how things go. And please guys! keep your promises. You can't just break them whenever you like.


Well, after all.. this is just my opinion.. and please don't say that i'm being emo.. Coz i'm not. (yeke? huahua.. iye lar.. tak caya sudah)

I'm a bit dissappointed with this movie actually. Alangkah bagusnya if adegan curang-mencurang itu never existed. Haih~

No comments: