Friday 1 May 2009

Welcome!

Salam,

Akhirnya, saya juga nak ada dua blog. hehe.. The other blog of mine mungkin too personal, therefore, i cannot make it public.

And this new blog, hopefully boleh menjadi catatan kehidupan yang lebih girang. And the other reason why i made this blog goes public is because, i think blog ini could act as a tool to keep in touch with my loved ones, iaitu friends and family dan orang2 terapat.

Coz sometimes we are too busy to update each other about things we used to share, gossips and many miscellaneous others lah.. And it is more personal i guess compared to Facebook dan apa2 entah lagi..

'PePantaiku' nama blog ini diberi, kerana, pantai has always been my favorite place. They have never failed to make me happy, calm, and up to this very moment, i'm still very much in love with pantai.

And i want to officially declare myself as 'Budak Pantai forever"! owh.. peliknye bunyi! huhu.. takpe la.. janji saya suke.. hehe.. when i feel happy, i wanna go to pantai. and when i feel sad, i also wanna go to pantai.

i will never get bored with the sound of angin di celahan pokok ru, dan bunyi ombak memukul pantai.. sangat wonderful~ walaupun at times, it can be quite scary.. So, i want to anggap this blog as my 'pantai' where i can share my ups and downs here. Boleh kan?

Dan seperti sudah tertulis, sejak kecil until menjadi anak perantau di negara orang, i still got the chance to live by the sea. even though it's only pier, not exactly pantai, but still, the view is superb and everytime i went there, my heart mesti cair mair like ice-cream during hot summer day! Hik~ I love you Bangor Pier!!!!

I hope this short explanation (or panjang lebar sebenarnye?) fairly justifies the chosen name. hehe..

Bahasa in this blog will also be bersepah. i'm not planning to use bahasa melayu yang indah mindah because i'm so bad at it, neither to show how awful my english is, but just to write something about me and my life, coz i know i would probably forget kenangan-kenangan terindah dan tak berapa nak indah which i think might be worth to remember. So, i warn you, read at your own risk!

That's all for now i guess! Pen off~

No comments: