Sunday 29 August 2010

Nomad no more~

Malam semalam aku teman kak lily pegi kedai perabot.. she's looking for a suitable katil untuk bilik nureen.

AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, AKU TERUJA TENGOK PERABOT!

What does that mean?

Owh i forgot, i'm married. And every married couple should have their own house. Nanti boleh decorate rumah sesuka suki. Okay that's not the main purpose of having your own house of course.

Aku ada banyak rumah. But yet, aku takde rumah. Haha.. pening. For those yang kenal aku, they will know what i'm talking about. Living like a nomad. From one house to another. It's been a part of my life since forever. I never had a house to call my own. I never had my own room , and not even my own closet.. never. (But i'm grateful though.. at least i still have a place to stay).

The only thing that i have is this one dream. A BIG DREAM OF MINE. To live in my own house, to have my own room with my own bed and closet. I don't care whether it's a rumah sewa or rumah beli, as long as i don't have to live like this anymore, i would be sooOOoo damn happy!

And of course balik rumah semalam, i can't stop thinking about the perabot i will put in my living room, the katil, do i want something classic? or a modern type? What about the meja makan? and langsir.. Owh.. tak sabarnya!!!

Now that i have a husband, and aku pun bakal bekerja next month insyaAllah, i'm just two steps away from achieving my dream. The other step would be to live with him. Together in our own house.

Dream big people. You can achieve it. Slowly but surely. InsyaAllah. :)

2 comments:

bingkisan said...

slowly but surely...a dream; that drives the life...

pujah said...

aku suke slowly but surely....