Friday 21 February 2014

My Beloved Adibah


Dibah just turned 28 today. We've been friends since we were 18. Dah 10 years.. Wohohoho!

Happy Birthday My Dear Adibah! This is your first birthday as a wife, right? Rahman, you better treat her special ok!

What is so special about Dibah? I don't know. She is my bestfriend. Dunia akhirat insyaAllah. Someone who is always there when i'm in need. Someone who will scold me if she thinks i'm doing wrong.


Someone i can share all my problems with. Someone i want to share my happines with. She's among the first to know that i'm pregnant. haha.. And she'll also be the first to know when i'm in trouble. That's how special she is to me.


She's the one who was willing to spend a month with me in Bangor, just to find out how would it feels like to live in Bangor (Sebab aku slalu complaint that i was lonely). Sweet kan?



She kept me sane when i was losing my sanity. She always know what to say. She makes me think rationally, not emotionally. Someone worth keeping i would say.


We will always be friends, insyaAllah. Till Jannah. Love you Cik Debot! 

P/s: Aku ada misi untuk kita berdua, jom jadi tembam, macam zaman2 ko bertapa kat Bangor dulu. Pipi tembam mekar. Comel je kita masa tu. Let's be comel again!


1 comment:

aleya said...

Like!! <3 <3

Terharu nye ade birthday post okay :') Thank you Rynn, insyaallah we will always be bestfriend, walaupun jauh n tak selalu whatsapp :PP hiks.

Kalau datang KL bagitau la. Rumah aku 20mins from airport je. Hehe.

P.S. Haha roti n cheese, bertindak! :DD